Creative 0 0

Following 1

Birthday:
Nov 26, 2003 (Age: 15)
Professional Couch Potato

Share This Page

AnakinWolf777

New Member, Male, 15, from USA

Hey, Riptide here, I am a loyal member of AppleCraft, and I will fight for it 'Defend those who cannot defend themselves' - Zane Sep 19, 2018

AnakinWolf777 was last seen:
Dec 18, 2018 at 5:54 PM
    1. AnakinWolf777
      AnakinWolf777
      Hey, Riptide here, I am a loyal member of AppleCraft, and I will fight for it 'Defend those who cannot defend themselves' - Zane
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 26, 2003 (Age: 15)
    Professional Couch Potato
    Minecraft Username:
    RiptidePlayzMC
    Hi, I am RiptidePlayzMC… I live in the USA and have two siblings, a younger brother, and an older sister. I currently have two dogs (chiwawas) and a hamster. Most people do not know me, but that's because I am introvertive to people I barely know, however extrovertive towards friends and family. Occasionally I do have rage, but normally, I am talkative, or so I have been told by my friends irl… Anyway, pizza is my favorite food, and cake second to that. And that's why I always love my birthday and other peoples' birthdays. My name 'RiptidePlayzMC' came from 'RiptideDoesMC' but I made a friend that made that name awkward so I changed my name after that. 'Riptide' came from a nickname one of my ex-friends called me because I would have so much water in my builds and that was even before the 1.13 update, which updated an enchant that gets annoying because it's name is riptide. Anyway. I should wrap this up. Have fun! :D