7 days ban

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by PD_Sanfir, Jul 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PD_Sanfir

PD_Sanfir New Member

Hello moderators.

I'm PD_Sanfir( in game name) who was banned by Rushbum for the usage of xray mod on July 11th.
    I admit that i was using a xray mod at the time, and what Rushbum did was completely right.
    All i could ask now is can you shorten my ban duration, i have becomed addicted to the server and a week just seem to long.
    I promise to not ever use mods ever again, if any admin catches me again, Applecraft can ban me for good.

From this point on is me explaining my mind process when i donwloaded the mods, using it and when i got caughted.
    If you don't have the time, you can ignore.

Playing on this server was a blast, until i was done with the overworld. When i first created the nether portal, i came across a nether fortress. I was thrilled with excitement of adventure just to find out it was completely raided. No matter how hard i tried i would always end up at some place where another player had been to. And to be honest i haven't been to the end, but through the massive amount of shulkers and elytra being sold in all the shop, what is the chance of me actually finding one.
    So the only way of getting one of those fancy stuff was buying them in shop.
    So i went diamond hunting, strip mining to be precise. Can't say that i was having a blast, not even merely fun. Hours of mining and mining. The server was not fun anymore. Then the xray finally came across my mind.
    When i was caught, i was so scared that i immediately logged off, because this is the first time i was ever banned.
    From the length of this post, you can properly tell that i'm so addicted to this server that i'm willing to write this much just to get out off a 7 days ban.
    I spent half an hour to write this in hope that a moderator will spend a minute to think about lowering my ban duration.

Sincerely, PD_Sanfir.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  2. DKKitty

DKKitty Felis Modus Staff Member Moderator

Please use the correct ban appeal format.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.