Adding unban to store

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Black_Zagy, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Black_Zagy

Black_Zagy Member

Hi all i think it would be good idea to add unban to the store for 10 or 15 euros,what do u think?and it would help owner to pay server/website bills?
    Ty for reading
    And i know u will say what if he keeps hacking,well he ii banned again it would be great for us players and server

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Zedric

Zedric Member

ever heard of something called bribery?

3. Black_Zagy

Black_Zagy Member

Hahah lol no,we dont have that in croatia :p

4. Black_Zagy

Black_Zagy Member

And you that dislike give me a oppinion

5. shadowfire109

shadowfire109 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Buying unbans is even more against the EULA then what is currently going on plus it gets messy figuring out who was already banned for what.

Also if you liked the server so much you'd read rules and not get banned in the first place. So creating posts to try to find away to get unbanned.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Black_Zagy

Black_Zagy Member

I was thinking for a benefir to a server,3 unbans per week =30$x4 weeks =120$if you understand me

7. Zot6

Zot6 Active Member

Yeah, but I'm quite sure that apple is more interested in good players than those that hack, get banned, get unbanned, ...

8. DKKitty

DKKitty Meowderator Staff Member Moderator

$30 for unban
    $50 for OP
    $100 for owner

form an orderly queue

honestly where would this end...

9. Black_Zagy

Black_Zagy Member

No you are going to far away only uban,i dont see nothing bad in that

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Rushbin

Rushbin The Server Bum Staff Member Moderator

Well considering how to have been permabanned in the first place, what one did must have been something pretty bad. I mean there are tempbans, jails, mutes as well before permabanning.

• Creative Creative x 1
  11. fenixgalax

fenixgalax New Member

really so how come i got non of those thing b4 i got banned? not even slight warning , tempban nothing. I go to the toilet when i come back i see u have been permabanned from the server. I try to deffend myself and u people ban me from discord.
    Do i need to swear or offend someone to get someone to listen to me or something? Cos obviusly polite way is not working.

12. Rushbin

Toterly did actually give you a warning, there was even proof of that posted in your ban appeal. Yet it seems that you ignored that warning and proceeded to do it. As for your other concerns, we have given you our reasons but you don't seem to get the point. UNFAIR ADVANTAGES ARE NOT ALLOWED, and your "app" seems to fall into that category. Finding diamonds is supposed to be vanilla, anything that assists you in the probably locations of diamonds is unfair, and not all that different from xray. As for the banning from discord, I have addressed that in your ban appeal, again, from what I see. Also, I just wanted to say that swearing/offending people isn't going to help your case.

13. Black_Zagy

Black_Zagy Member

,ok i get it,but i was thinking uf u get banned and you pay lets sat 20$,next time you will be carefull because real money is involved and nothing hurts more then when some1 hits you on wallet,and owner would get a lot more money for maintaining server,plugins,bills etc sry for bad englisch i hope u understand what i wanted to say

14. Rushbin

I do get what you are saying, however, for people who are poor, they can't afford the unban, verses people who have money will just keep buying unbans, so its unfair because it would essentially be even more Pay To Win than it is already (for players who are lazy and can just buy certain items/ranks instead of having to work for them, whether it be IRL deals or whatever). We've also had an issue with a player in the past who had access to quite a bit of money, or so it seemed, but there were many problems that arose with him trying to buy "his way."

15. fenixgalax

fenixgalax New Member

toterly was casually chatting with me and in no place have i got a warning to anything. If u claim that asking me indirectly to is it unfair advantage is warning u are more delusional than a kid believing santa exist. Permabanning someone without allowing him to even try to speak for themself b4 that proves my point even further. i have nothing against mods. they are just said to do stuff wrong way. Admins are the ones im mad at. If i had such admins on my server id literary shut the server down.

16. Batarian

Batarian Member

Wrong place to appeal a ban. Just deal with the consequences and leave.

This is generally a bad idea. It basically would insinuate that even though a player breaks the rules and gets banned, they really aren't going to get the full consequences of being banned if they can just buy an unban. Even if it would help with server funding, it sends the wrong message. "Hey, you're banned but it doesn't really matter because you can get unbanned for x amount of money."

17. Rushbin

As Batarian said, you can argue your case on you ban appeal, this isn't the place for it. However toterly did say that it was an unfair advantage, there are chat log proof of that.

18. Jayscott

Jayscott Member

agreed the server is already got enough pay to win

• Friendly Friendly x 1