Apple, can we plz get some kind of EXP shop?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by EnderGolem1539, Jul 23, 2017.

?

Should Applecraft get some sort of EXP Shop?

1. Yes

45.8%
  2. Nah

54.2%
  1. EnderGolem1539

EnderGolem1539 New Member

I'm making this thread hoping that others will support the idea of making some sort of shop where EXP is the currency. I know I'm not the only person on the server with hundreds of lvls just sitting around. Please consider commenting your thoughts below people :)

2. Dakaina

Dakaina Member

I would choose nah since it's way too easy to earn EXP. Some people have huge EXP farms and can just AFK there. I personally don't think it's a good idea.

If this really does become a thing I think the items should cost a lot of EXP and the items should just be ... meh rewards that are pretty much worthless.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Cookie

Cookie New Member

off of Dakainas idea, maybe have something lije this. non renewable stuff like sand, gravel, and non hardened clay for like 1-5lvl per block, idk though

4. EnderGolem1539

If we made it like the new blocks in each update so like this one concrete, concrete powder, and glazed terracotta that would be nice (I know I would use it XD)

5. _Abrafo_

_Abrafo_ New Member

This would be great. I have about 1700 levels to get rid of. They keep adding up. It would be nice to spend them in bulk on nice items.

6. _Abrafo_

_Abrafo_ New Member

It be great if we can buy Sand and Gravel.

7. Addeve

Addeve Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I have 1715 levels I would be rich

8. Zero_83

Zero_83 Unoffical Cat of the Server Staff Member Moderator

Sand is easily found at beaches, deserts, and shops. As well as gravel best place to find that is in the nether, under water, gravel mountain, and shops 83

9. _Abrafo_

_Abrafo_ New Member

I understand. I guess it doesn't have to be sand and gravel per se, I just meant the idea was kind of nice in general. I guess it wouldn't even have to be blocks or even a specific item but I do like the idea of being able to use up the levels. I guess I'll just use the levels up and make a bunch of money on enchanted books. :)

10. EnderGolem1539

Once again its just an idea and I understand how some people might see it as a bad idea, but I know many people who would love to have something like that.

11. justfrost

justfrost New Member

A big NO from me, this would make XP easier to obtain than it is now.

12. EnderGolem1539

No justfrost XD its a shop that uses XP as currency not a shop to BUY XP XD

13. Cookie

Cookie New Member

i say yes to this but only for certain items that are nonrenewable and nonfarmable like clay, sand, gravel, podzol, and a few other blocks. put em at 100lvls per stack or so and boom

14. sweney

sweney New Member

A big no from me as well. I think we should never ever come close to implementing things like this,because it makes the game way to easy. XP is very easy to obtain through mining,voting,and xp-farms, making it a very abundant currency this would unbalance the server economy as it is because you are adding a more easier to get currency to the game to buy very easy to obtained items which you should mine for, don't be lazy and mine for those items or buy them through the currency we already use such as Gold-ingot Iron-ingot or Diamonds. If you want to use those XP levels go enchant tools and armor and make enchanted books and sell them at your store or sell them to players or other store owners.

15. MasterPostal

MasterPostal New Member

Is good get objects with EXP sounds good = how buy EXP for enchants or repair

16. NikiLags

NikiLags Member

I have 600+ exp

please take it all omg.

• Like Like x 1
  17. EnderGolem1539

Everyone's points are valid in my eyes. I just thought it may be a good idea IF done correctly.

18. Zero_83

Zero_83 Unoffical Cat of the Server Staff Member Moderator

I've been thinking this over...and maybe something for players only, no mods/admins. That if it's suuuuper high and soooooo expensive like 10k experience and stuff like that with prizes worth the prices. That it'd be neat. Because it'd be soo hard to accomplish. But too this could totally lead to cheaters and such with mods and exp farms 8( Kinda breaks the fun in it too.

19. EnderGolem1539