Armor stands disappearing from player shops?

Discussion in 'Issues & Reports' started by eradiicate, Aug 8, 2018.

1. eradiicate

eradiicate New Member

I don't know how widespread this issue is, but armor stands are disappearing from some player shops. I had 3 disappear from my shop and I've noticed it happen in a couple others'. I figured this might be because of an entity bug or players figuring out how to destroy armor stands. I had heads on my armor stands so I'm kinda afraid to put them back :/ Idk if I'm the only one who's noticed this but I'd appreciate if it were looked into.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
  2. Rushbin

Rushbin Moderator Staff Member Moderator

The disappearing armor stands in player shops is a known issue and is being looked into, in the meantime I would refrain from putting anymore up as they could disappear as well. I'm not entirely sure, but the issue may also be extending to the rest of blue, but don't quote me on that.

Also I see your profile picture is Darth Revan and you put a Kylo Ren mapart in my shop's donation chest, I'm assuming you're a Star Wars fan as well? (Asking because I met a person with a Darth Vader profile picture once, but he didn't care much about Star Wars aside from Vader apparently xD)

3. eradiicate

eradiicate New Member

I'm glad to hear that this issue is being worked on.
    Also, I'm a huge Star Wars fan :)

4. Rushbin

Rushbin Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Do you play Star Wars the Old Republic?

5. eradiicate

eradiicate New Member

I used to, yeah. I've switched my focus to KOTOR though