ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Haleach, May 16, 2018.

1. Haleach

Haleach New Member

In-game name:Haleach
    Ban date:16/05/2018
    Ban reason (if known):x-ray
    Moderator who banned (if known): unknown
    Comments/explanation: Hi im haleach im new in the server (i really loved it), well first of all i honnestly didnt read the rules and im sorry about that, i was using my x-ray texture pack to gather some iron easly. Im sorry for what i did and i really hope i can get unbanned because i really loved the server and its community, im never using an x-ray again, that is a promise. :)

2. Haleach

Haleach New Member

:( please say something. im really anxious to play the server again, i really loved it, i felt like the old vibe of minecarft is back again thanks to this server

Last edited: May 17, 2018
  3. Maxime Lmb

Maxime Lmb New Member

Is nobody answering this guy? Lol no staff cares about you

4. Tunny

Tunny Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hello i am tunny, one of the moderators that banned you.and i am very sorry about the late reply

sadly we did catch you using an xray texture pack / Mod. now as you it was your first offense and you have been so kind and honest to admit your faults, i am willing to lower your ban to 7 days, this however dose have certain conditions

Firstly Please remove ANY unfair advantages you have installed such as hacked clients or xray textures/mods.

Secondly If you are caught Xraying again on applecraft on this account or any others on your premises, your ban will be permanent and will not be shortened

Lastly i ask polity that once you are back on applecraft you re-read our rules so you dont go breaking anymore in the future :)

Please dont do this again and allow me to re-iterate that if myself or any other staff catch you Xraying agin on apple craft the ban will be permanent, but i have faith you will become a great member of out community. we are looking forward to seeing you back ;)

Tunny~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Tamsin

Tamsin Moderator Staff Member Moderator

If nobody is answering, most likely it's because we're trying to get a hold of the staff member who banned you so *they* can look at your appeal and decide what to do. It doesn't do much good for a mod who wasn't there/involved with your ban to comment here, because the one who performed the ban usually makes the decision regarding the appeal. So just be patient.

• Informative Informative x 1