Banned by xray

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Coconinja123, Jul 12, 2018.

Tags:
?

Is there a way to get a 7 day ban instead

1. Yeah

100.0%
  2. Nope

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Coconinja123

Coconinja123 New Member

Reason banned: xray
    Player name: Coconinja123
    Banned by: CapsicumEagle

Today i was just banned for a good reason and it was fair. I understand what i did so I won’t say that I deserve to be unbanned. Yea I used xray and didn’t admit to it on the spot. The reason I didn’t was because it really freaked me out and the thought of getting banned scared me. You see I have been playing so much that I’ve done all nighters. Right after i was banned my computer actually stopped working and i lost all my files. I don’t have the xray resource pack because of that. All I’m asking for is if you guys can give me another chance. I understand being banned because of xray but it was just once i used it. I’ll even tell you the reason. The reason i used xray was because the server prices are really hard to get for normal players. I was mining for 3 hours and I couldn’t even find gold. I got tired of not finding anything so i gave in and got the xray, i was caught right away. I promise I won’t do this again, all i want is to play in this server again because of how fun the server is. I’ll be happy with a one week ban. I got permanently banned which means I can’t play anymore even tho it was fun.

2. Capsi

Capsi Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I'll shift your ban from permanent to 7 days. Remove any illegal mods/hacks before you start playing here again, your next offence will be a permanent ban.