Banned for Xray

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Nicknam, Aug 12, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Nicknam

Nicknam New Member

In-game name: neonpixels987
    Ban date: 8/11/18
    Ban reason (if known): xray
    Moderator who banned (if known): xhero, i was told bavtato told xhero to ban me for xray
    Comments/explanation:
    A few minutes ago i was strip mining at diamond level, i had collected about 50 diamonds (give or take a few) from mining for a while and i was going to buy a conduit off of another player, i was almost at a full stack and i had been banned for xraying. i talked to the moderators on the discord and i had been told i was being watched then the moderators came to the conclusion i was xraying, i do not use any xray mods/hacks/exploits/resource packs. i am very confused and frustrated about my ban and i would like to continue playing on the red server.
    Thankyou,
    Nicknam/neonpixels987

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
    • Potato Potato x 1
  2. SilverSasak3

SilverSasak3 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

3. HER0__

HER0__ New Member

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to make an appeal! So I have attached two pictures of the supposed strip mine…

[​IMG]
    https://imgur.com/a/90T6fep

These two pictures clearly show that you were xraying. As you are not admitting to it I will not be unbanning you.

4. Bav_man

Bav_man Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Just putting this here to provide more visuals to your Xraying spree as well as show some patches of diamonds you mined that were not pictured in Hero's post. See ya

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1