Banned for Xray

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by lekimraptor, Aug 12, 2018.

1. lekimraptor

lekimraptor New Member

In-game name: Lekimraptor
    Ban date: 8/12/2018
    Ban reason (if known): Xray
    Moderator who banned (if known): tunny13
    Comments/explanation: I was banned for Xray which i admit i was doing but it was simply to buy a few shulker boxes and start a turtle farm (buying eggs) I have little to no diamond tools and only got about 20 or so diamonds from Xraying, I started the server last night at about midnight central time and was enjoying it but progression was somewhat slow. I asked about quicker methods of progressing and someone had said that they xrayed so they could get more diamonds to skip ahead a couple of hours. I didnt harm anyone and I have a pretty innocent reputation for the last 12 hours of playtime. I understand what I did was wrong and I wont be doing it anymore, and I will gladly hand over whatever ores I got from Xraying. I really like this server so far and I dont want to not be able to enjoy it anymore because of a stupid decision. I am very sorry for taking the easy way out and abusing a glitch, I wont be doing it anymore <3

2. DKKitty

DKKitty Meowderator Staff Member Moderator

3. Tunny

Tunny Member Staff Member Admin

Hello, I am tunny the mod who banned you, Thanks for appealing your ban and being so honest. But Wanting to buy shulker no excuse for Xray, But since you have recognized your error and been honest. Because of this, I have decided to Reduce your ban to 7 Days

Please note to remove your Xray pack / hacks and if u are caught X-raying again by myself or another mod you will be banned and will NOT be receiving another chance.

See you in 7 days!

4. lekimraptor

lekimraptor New Member

@Tunny thank you for being so benevolent!