Can't connect: Not whitelisted... for green?

Discussion in 'Issues & Reports' started by Quazzle, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Quazzle

Quazzle New Member

Hi everyone,

Just now, I tried to connect to the Applecraft server, and instead of connecting I got the following message: "Kicked whilst connecting to green: You are not whitelisted on this server!".

This confuses me, because I thought the server was "purple", not "green". Nevertheless, I now can't connect to the server. Can someone please help me fix this?

Kind regards,
    Quazzle

P.s: Is it possible that the creative server is "green"? I did log out while being on there.

2. Quazzle

Quazzle New Member

I just tried again, and I now managed to connect. Ignore this thread.

3. MelonMarauda

MelonMarauda Mel Staff Member Admin

To follow up even though it's now fixed, we have 2 servers, green and purple. Green is where we keep all the creative worlds and tag and pretty much anything that isn't the survival world, shop world, nether and end. The other day there was a major issue with green and it was dying pretty hard so we whitelisted it until it could be fixed. If you logged off from green then when you tried logging in next it would have tried to take you back there.

Also you might be thinking 2 servers? But it all looks like one! Yes! Magical plugins bind them together allowing it to look like one but function as 2. Oh also when you type in chat, that little box next to your name shows you which server you're on, it will be green in green and purple in purple.

4. ze persone

ze persone Active Member

Please say it wasn't my plots fault. Its a redstone lagbomb. Although only when those clocks are turned on

5. Quazzle

Quazzle New Member

Thanks for explaining, MelonMarauda! Learned some new things today!