Change of Name

Discussion in 'Issues & Reports' started by WolfInDisguise, May 15, 2018 at 6:53 PM.

?

Will Jasey get her stuff back?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. Yes

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. WolfInDisguise

WolfInDisguise New Member

Right, I started out here a few years back under the tag, WolfInDisguise. I played with a few of my good friends for around a year, and frankly we did really well for ourselves, a small town, lots of resources, & it was generally a really good time. I have some very fond memories of it, and some sad ones too because unfortunately, those friends and I drifted apart, and exam season forced me away from my ability to game. However, I've since then passed my GCSEs and changed name & gender, which is fun :D.

I've also somehow changed my tag, and it appears that WolfInDisguise is lost to me.

I'm aware that the server has changed a lot, and that the world in which my old character inhabited is gone, along with whatever I used to have. I don't want that back, but I was wondering as to the possibility of reinstating my rank, claim blocks and currency. I can provide evidence as to the fact that I am using the same email address as I used with WolfInDisguise to any admins who require it, of course.

Regardless of what happens next, I'd just like to say it feels good to be back.

Jasey (AKA moonhowler) xx

PS: my tag has stayed the same somehow, and I can't get access to WolfInDisguise at all, due I think to a linked email that caused it to be deleted?

PPS: Ok I believe I held Master Rank, although it may have been one lower. Furthermore, even if these can't be reinstated, I have already voted 4 times as shown in-game, for which I have received nothing...

Last edited: May 15, 2018 at 7:09 PM
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. TheAncapGent

TheAncapGent Active Member

Welcome back. ;)

The rank I am certain you will get back, if you can prove that you bought it etc.

But the claimblocks I know for a fact is lost to you, since I've seen other players get turned down in regards to get them back. The data on who had how many claimblocks have been deleted, so there's no way to verify.

3. WolfInDisguise

That's a shame about the claimblocks, but what if it was a play time rank? Do they have records of play time by player?

EDIT: It was vote ranks I held not paid for, or whatever I was thinking with 'play time'. Sometimes I weird myself out.

Last edited: May 15, 2018 at 7:10 PM
  4. TheAncapGent

I don't know exactly what data Apple have saved, but I doubt it.
    And I have no idea if you will get your vote rank back, unfortunately. I thought you were talking about paid ranks. :)

5. WolfInDisguise

That is a shame... guess I'll just have to play more then :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. WolfInDisguise

No but seriously Admins please help

7. TheAncapGent

• Like Like x 1
  8. TheAncapGent

• Like Like x 2
  9. DKKitty

DKKitty Felis Modus Staff Member Moderator

Paid ranks can be reinstated
    Vote ranks can only be reinstated if you provide enough proof, we do not hold logs on this.
    Claim blocks will not be reinstated, there was a window for this and you have missed that im afraid.
    Currency (as in /bal) can be reinstated only if it was purchased through the store, but not $ from voting.
    Currency as in diamonds will not be reinstated.

if you think you have enough proof for the above ^ send me a pm on the forums with screen shots and ill do what i can for you.

you also mentioned voting 4 times and not ranking up yet, if you pm any mod online in the game and ask them to force your rank up as it is broken they can do this easily

Hope this helps

• Winner Winner x 1