Death Feed/Kill Feed

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jayscott, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Jayscott

Jayscott New Member

Hi again.
    I think we should have some sort of system that shows when people have died in chat. I understand that the death feed (Jayscott died to a zombie for example) would be spammy and players could easily abuse this by constantly dying. However, what if we could just have a kill feed? So when a player kills another player, and could also show their sword/weapon used. (Eg. Melonmaruada has been slain by Jayscott using Diamond Sword). I feel like this would add a little bit of fun to the red world for people to pvp more and have lots of fights to show the chat who wins. This would also not be as spammy as players will not always be pvping and killing eachother.

2. Sir Edrick

Sir Edrick Moderator Staff Member Moderator

would be perfect for uhc..i'd support it in red if u could subscribe/unsubscribe to it in red... altho i dont know if there is enough constant pvping for apple to make such a thing ...

3. Jayscott

Jayscott New Member

Even then it would work for the people who do pvp and just add some fun to chat for people to see who dies, and the toggle idea sounds cool.

4. DKKitty

DKKitty Felis Modus Staff Member Moderator

Love the idea for red world, love it even more if it was togglable, could potentially become spammy but we could instil a rule about not abusing it.

5. HPlay

HPlay New Member

If someone spams it, there's the same rule to that as with normal spamming. Simple.

• Like Like x 1