End Cities not generating properly in Wilderness world

Discussion in 'Issues & Reports' started by Jiro, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Jiro

Jiro New Member

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forums so I hope I'm doing this right. I came here to share a problem I'm having in the new wilderness server. After spending 4-5 hours of very in-depth exploration of the end islands, even reaching the 9000 number on some coordinates, I couldn't find a single end city. Yes, I know I could have just been unlucky, but it seems like I'm not the only one in this server being this extremely unlucky finding end cities.

I even checked some "end city finder" websites and threw in some random seeds to see if they really are that rare, and in a range of 5k-5k blocks I could find dozens of them. I'm 100% sure that I'm not just being "unlucky" and there's something going on about it. Just like me and other people have noticed a very unusual and low drop rate of blaze rods.

Yes, end cities are generating, but way more rarely than usual. As far as I know, only 2-3 have been found by the whole server at all, and some of us have been searching for hours.

So I came here to ask whether this was intentional, and if not, whether any staff could check what's going on with the generation of end cities in that world.

2. murph

murph Rederator Staff Member Moderator

ive raided 4 mate
    they do exist you just got unlucky

3. Z'alih

Z'alih New Member

I know of 5 and have sethome in 2
    like Murph said you're just unlucky