Epic Crate Key messed up

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheAncapGent, Mar 10, 2018.

1. TheAncapGent

TheAncapGent Active Member

EDIT: I found someone to trade with. Got the Voidwalkers. <3

Hello peeps,

TL:DR: "Long story short, I would love it if someone in possession of a pair of Voidwalkers stretched out a hand so we could trade even - Voidwalkers for the spawner. And my eternal gratitude."

I had looked forward to get my Epic Crate Key tonight in hopes of getting Voidwalkers from it, instead the reward system played tricks on me and gave me a freaking spawner. Or so I thought. o_O

I would love to have gotten a spawner, if it hadn't taken the place of the Epic Crate Key.

And Drunk says I got what I earned, even though it's all over chat, that if you vote for 10 consecutive days you will get a Epic Crate Key. And by staff in chat, this has been explained to mean, that you have to vote 40 times to get it, which I then assume means that you will vote and get it on the 40th vote, where I instead got the spawner.

And just to clarify, I'm not bitching here - I'm happy that I won a spawner worth 64 db or 10 usd for irl trades. I would just prefer to have more accurate advertising in the future, looking at you @applebranch LOL.

Here's some snips of my convo with Drunk, and I'm not salty at all of course he handled the matter to the best of his abilities and if that's the way the whole Epic Crate Key thing is working, that's how it is.
    [​IMG]

All I'm saying is, that if this kind of advertising happened irl and were something about a contest or something and you were promised a specific prize, and didn't get it, then someone would most definitely be sued haha. Because there's no question about the wording being up for different interpretations.
    [​IMG]

Long story short, I would love it if someone in possession of a pair of Voidwalkers stretched out a hand so we could trade even - Voidwalkers for the spawner. And my eternal gratitude.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  2. 2P_

2P_ Server Zebra Staff Member Moderator

That system didn't start on the first of the month it started a few days later. This whole tangent was completely pointless...

3. TheAncapGent

I see.... Had no idea that was the case.
    Then why was Drunk not informed of this? I thought admins were up to speed with everything? :/
    And I'm sorry if my post annoyed you, that was not the intention.

4. Drunk

Drunk Head Drunk Moderator

We usually are, However I've been going thru a lot as of lately and may have missing some things as I've been busy IRL.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. TheAncapGent

Sorry to hear that, buddy. I hope you didn't take offense to my post - it was not a lash out.
    We don't know each other much, but what ever it is that you are going through, I'm here if you need to talk about it.