Goodbye.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WhiteGlue, May 12, 2018.

1. WhiteGlue

WhiteGlue Active Member

Hello everyone!

I don't really know how to start something like this because I've never had to do it before. Here's my best attempt.

I am leaving Applecraft. Possibly permanently. Possibly not. But, before I leave, I want to thank some people for all they did for me.

@Kou Ever since I came back from my break in May of 2017, you have always been the best of bud to me. You have always been the guy who I could trust with anything. For this, I want to thank you as you've helped me overcome some of the hardest parts in my life. Hope to see you later, zeta.

@2P_ and @Veasna Both of you have been the two people that I could talk to verbally whenever I felt lonely. Whenever I joined a voice channel with any of you guys in it, I was always welcomed. I could also talk to you guys without being ignored because you valued me. Thank you, landwhale and orange.

@~*DomoChan*~ Without you, I wouldn't have built up the courage to ask out the love of my life. If it weren't for you, I'd be sitting in a corner of my room with my wrists cut and crying. Thanks to you, you helped me with overcoming the hardest part of my life. I'm glad you were able to trust me the same way I trusted you. Peace out, fat.

@MelonMarauda No matter what it was, whether it being serious or not, I could always have a conversation with you. You helped me with more than I can repay you back. I hope you keep in touch with me, #1 baldie.

@Skelkington Since the day I met you, you've always been a close friend. I hope this stays this way as I can always prove that I am better than you in any game we play together.

@Pure You were the guy who always fought along with me because you valued me. Thank you so much Pure for being such a great friend to me. You mean so much to me.

@JinxDeGod My favourite trap on the server, you can always make me laugh no matter how down I feel. You always were there to talk to. Thank you, Jinx.

@Capsi Thank you for being my favourite aussie. You helped me form myself into a better comedian with your creative insults that I may have stolen. See you aroung, mong.

For anyone that has contributed to me largely and has become a friend of mine, I am deeply sorry for not including you on the list.

For those who hate me, despise me and dreamed of this day, please feel free to say so in the comments so I can at least feel better about leaving knowing the majority are happy with never seeing my face around again.

Hate me or not, I want to thank everyone for this experience on Applecraft. See you later, or never.

Stay in touch <3

steamcommunity.com/id/colizion
    fat#4099 | discord

• Friendly Friendly x 8
  2. ~*DomoChan*~

~*DomoChan*~ Moderator Moderator

fat

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. JinxDeGod

JinxDeGod New Member

*Snaps Fingers* I don't feel so good Mr. Stark

• Potato Potato x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. Tunny

Tunny Moderator Staff Member Moderator

im gona miss u man

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. JinxDeGod

JinxDeGod New Member

Very informative thank you

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. 2P_

2P_ Server Zebra Staff Member Moderator

Glu I'm truly gonna miss you man, you've been like a little brother to me and all jokes aside you're a pretty damn good kid on the inside. Definitely gonna keep in touch. Hate to see ya go man. <3

• Creative Creative x 1
  7. Shallow

Shallow New Member

"the love of my life"
    ~that better be me you thot <3

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. ~*DomoChan*~

~*DomoChan*~ Moderator Moderator

Thanks man!

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  9. Taiguen

Taiguen New Member

Aww, peace out man. :C

10. SilverSasak3

SilverSasak3 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

see you man :(

11. DKKitty

DKKitty Meowderator Staff Member Moderator

:( no more parrot wars?
    :( no more monobrow?
    :( no more smellies?
    :( DK sad

I'll miss ya bro! try to come back sometime! <3

12. ze persone

ze persone Active Member

I disliked you. And I don't know why. Sorry. I regret my feelings, mostly a childish dislike of titans who have a bunch of spawners. Again, sorry.

Last edited: May 22, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  13. JinxDeGod

JinxDeGod New Member

Because you have bad taste

14. Le_Beholder

Le_Beholder New Member

Aw. But without you, who will hold the best part of this community together? We cant use paste.. Tape isn't good enough either...

Well even though I haven't made the time to know and/or trade with you much, I will miss catching glimpse of your chat from time to time.
    And if I find your head item, I shall enshrine it as a bust inside my mansion.
    Best of luck out there man!

15. Be9ine

Be9ine Member

I don't think I knew you at all, but if your IGN was Glu-Tang, it always made me smile to see your name pop up as logging in or out or whatever.

Hope wherever you're going you're happy and healthy :)