Greifing my claim

Discussion in 'Issues & Reports' started by TommyShizuko, Nov 20, 2018.

1. TommyShizuko

TommyShizuko New Member

I am having someone grief my claim and Aurachimera had here dogs killed on her claim by someone invisible the two of us are trusted on each other's claims. It seemed as though an invisible ghast griefed our house our neighbor is Bluemantis.

2. aurachimera

aurachimera New Member

Yes. I had heard a Ghast in the overworld, but did not see it. Then a corner of the house was blown up.I heard cyring, and the protected trapdoors gurading my animals were down, the dogs dead. I had heard a Ghast in the overworld, but did not see it. Then a corner of the house was blown up. TommyShizuko logged on to fix it, and someone invisible was in our protected house, attacking me. I was set on fire and DC'd to report this, before I could die and loose my stuff. My neighbor Blue mantis had said over chat an invisible guy was lurking in the area.

3. murph

murph Rederator Staff Member Moderator

yeah red world is a lovely chaotic place. i have restored your dogs seeing as you had them locked up in your claim but as for the damage to your house... anything in red world that isnt claimed will be destroyed by other players over time unfortunatly

• Like Like x 1
  4. CoreLyrixian

CoreLyrixian Member

Red.
    It is definitely recommended that you claim your places and maybe not expand until you have the claim blocks to do so if you are worried about more grief. On top of this, be careful who you /trust as doing so gives them permission to also grief if they see fit and are completely allowed to.

5. aurachimera

aurachimera New Member

It was claimed. That's my beef! He was opening trapdoors that were claimed. He was attacking animals that were claimed (and could not defend me when he attacked. I think my dogs would have been in range to help me fight him off, if they were still alive then. They weren't becasue he killed them in my claim). He blew a corner in a claimed house with an invisible Ghast. The only thing that he did that wasn't in a claim was hitting me.

6. CoreLyrixian

CoreLyrixian Member

I will private message you to follow this up.

7. CoreLyrixian

CoreLyrixian Member

After looking into this there is nothing we can do as no rules were broken. We can only recommend that you be careful where you claim, who you trust, and where you keep your animals.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
  8. TheLazyyFarmer

TheLazyyFarmer New Member

I'm not the server's smartest guy, but trapdoors don't abide by claims, if this has been patched and i'm just a idiot, oh well.

9. Cherik66

Cherik66 Member

If you dont want trapdoors activated by outside influence, iron trapdoors with buttons or levers. It's the only way to prevent it.

10. ShortLeeEnfield

ShortLeeEnfield New Member

yo guys someone called Batarian told my to go kill myself on the forums here so i cried and left the sever forever this is so sad can we hit 5 dislikes.
    but in all seriousness Batarian told me to kill myself

11. CoreLyrixian

CoreLyrixian Member

Make a thread to report a player if you need to. However bumping other threads with information irrelevant to the topic, as you keep doing, will not help your case.

12. ShortLeeEnfield

ShortLeeEnfield New Member

I reported him.