Hajimemashite! Paladin desu!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Paladin, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Paladin

Paladin New Member

A bit of a late introduction as I've been in Red for a few days now.

Not much to say I guess? I'm 20, real name's John, I live in Portugal, and am in September going to start my "major" in Chemistry. So, a real life potion brewer if you may. I play alot of League of Legends(EUW), Overwatch and CS:GO. As you might have guessed, I'm an avid otaku. When I'm not playing or watching anything, I'm sleeping(I'm a sleep monster, I can go for 12 hours of sleep everyday ez pz).

I enjoy building alot and can often be found in layer 10-14 mining like a lunatic. Either that or finding out who the hell is using trident's near my bases! Hope to see you around! AND PLEASE DON'T MAKE DIRT PILLARS!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. THD

THD New Member

Nice to meet you I'm not sure if I've seen you in Red... I think the answer is yes, not sure. I used to play all the games you mentioned. Also AGREED on the dirt pillars, death to them.

3. Chakii

Chakii Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hey and welcome to Applecraft. Man i wish i can sleep really long, but i have a dog and is always bothering me when i'm trying to sleep haha. I also play LoL in euw, i think started player since S5 and use to play Ow and Csgo (not anymore though). Anyway i hope you're having a great time on the server.

P.S I also hate those pillars :p