Jokhu - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Ryan, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Ryan

Ryan New Member

In-game name: jokhu12
    Ban date: 6/12/2018
    Ban reason (if known): X-Ray
    Moderator who banned (if known):Smoerni
    Comments/explanation: I did something really stupid. and I'm sorry. I promise if you could please just give me a second chance, I will uninstall the x-ray resource pack. That's all I had, was a resource pack. If you want, I can ss my entire computer just to show that I have nothing else. I've already uninstalled the x-ray texture pack, but please, from the bottom of my heart, I'm sorry. This is one of my favourite servers and I was being a complete sped by doing what I did. I feel very bad about doing it. I'm sorry, this will never happen again...

2. RosesOfRevenge

RosesOfRevenge I am Confusion Staff Member Moderator

3. Smoerni

Smoerni The Vault Hunter of AppleCraft Moderator

Thank you for following the proper format. That being said, we take any and all forms of rule breaking on the server very seriously and as such do not give special favors to anyone (donors included). However, we also believe in second chances. The severity of your rule breaking was high and although your permanent ban is being lifted, it will be reduced to a 7 day ban. This is to ensure that you will follow our rules and also to teach you a proper lesson. Any form of rule breaking past this point will result in a permanent NON-reversable ban.

4. Ryan

Ryan New Member

Thank you so much.