Lets be real here, this is uncalled for and I'm posting it here.

Discussion in 'Issues & Reports' started by Narraxiss, Dec 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Narraxiss

Narraxiss New Member

So apparently calling out moderators and admins on their abuse of power and incorrect moderation results in this, how far is too far Apple?

Cant upload screenshots but do got a discord if anyone wants to know what im on about, Evie#1000

The gist of it is? Was banned by Pure_Purple_ for and i quote "BITCH".

I'd outshine all of you admins and mods simply for the fact that I don't ban/mute without VALID reason. Wanna go? Lets go.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Narraxiss

Narraxiss New Member

3. Narraxiss

Narraxiss New Member

4. Capsi

Capsi Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hi there - I've removed your post from everywhere other than the issues & reports section of the forums. Please do not create multiple posts pertaining to the same topic in multiple areas, thanks.

5. Narraxiss

Narraxiss New Member

Got your attention didnt it? I did my job.

6. Sir Edrick

Sir Edrick Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I'm sorry for the initial ban message, it was unprofessional and uncalled for hence why there was oversight that stepped in and had it changed.

Regarding abusive staff, yes we do sometimes have issues with abuse as any organization will. I've seen it myself in my time here as both a user and as staff, but there are proper ways to go about handling and reporting it that are more likely to get you somewhere with a complaint. If reported properly such issues generally do get reviewed and dealt with.

We are listening If you have valid complaints, make sure you outline the specific instances including who, what, and when so we can address them properly.

Sadly I didn't see what went down getting you banned, so I can't personally comment on anything regarding that instance as it appears the discord chat also got deleted. I do know the person who made the decision has since gone to bed and said they would reply here tomorrow to you. So you can expect a reply then.

7. SpannaBanana

SpannaBanana Active Member Staff Member Admin

Firstly... you were muted in game after being asked to stop and didn't. You then came to discord to complain about abuse... there was no abuse here as mods did what they should, ask the player to stop and if they don't then mute. Your other issue was that the other player was not muted.... this was because they did stop... they then started up again a little later and got muted.... this is all how mods should be handling these situations so nothing was done wrong in this instance. (And yes mistakes are made at times but in this case they were not).

You were asked multiple times to bring your issues to the forums but said that you prefer discord because it causes more of a stir. You obviously don't care how we do things.

You then proceeded to be quite rude saying the mods cant do their jobs after this was explained. You were asking questions about how we mute and ban people (which is absolutely fine) this however was done in a very obnoxious and rude manner and every answer we gave your answer back to us was that we are WRONG because you run a discord server and its not how it should be done. It is up to the server how they set up their rules and each server will be slightly different.

You were obviously never going to understand or work with the way we run the server so yes I went against protocol and banned you (you have already been banned once for xray and care nothing for our rules)

Yes this is against regular protocol, however certain situations are handled on an individual basis and I'd rather keep the server a bit less toxic. Admins and Apple do at times make decisions against normal rules to try keep the server at its best.

Also the ban reason was changed not for Pure to cover his back, but because he was told to change it as that is not how we usually handle things.

Additionally, after the initial ban you proceeded to ban evade multiple times, which again is against the server rules. Then you went ahead and spam posted across the forums instead of waiting for us to reply to this post.

Hopefully you will find a server with the same way of thinking as you, but unfortunately for you this one is not it.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 4
  8. FishWill

FishWill New Member

oh shid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.