Locked out of account (womp womp)

Discussion in 'Issues & Reports' started by fritley, Nov 2, 2018.

1. fritley

fritley New Member

Due to somewhat complicated reasons, I have found myself locked out of my Minecraft account and it seems incredibly unlikely that I will ever be able to log back into it. I plan on purchasing another copy of the game and making a new account.

I completely understand that I won't be able to carry over my purchases (titan rank, unlimited sethomes, etc) but I really hope there's some way to transfer the claim of my main base over so I at least don't lose that.

My buddy Ganjagremlin7 has been letting me borrow his account in the meantime, so I'll still be on everyday. I won't buy another copy until I know if I'll be able to transfer the claim into it or not.

2. Capsi

Capsi Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I'm currently looking into this for you and will get back with an answer shortly

3. Capsi

Hi - we can transfer your claim blocks and all of the above (granted that they were shop purchases done on your part) If you have a fresh account (not a borrowed account).
    Note that your old account will be banned after this process.

• Like Like x 1
  4. fritley

fritley New Member

That's excellent news! I bought my ranks and my sethomes for myself and I have the receipts to prove them, if necessary. That's such a relief.

rip to fritley, and the eff6 pick he had in his inventory. good night, sweet prince.

I will post an update here once I have purchased my new account.

• Potato Potato x 1
  5. fritley

fritley New Member

Alright, Minecraft user fritfrat is ready to be banned. Ding dong the witch is dead.

New account - frinley

• Like Like x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
  6. Capsi

Hi again, can you message Apple directly on discord regarding this? Your claim blocks and claims have been sorted however the purchases need some more clarification

7. applebranch

applebranch Owner Staff Member Owner

I transferred your rank and unlimited set homes over - let us know if you need anything else fixed up.

8. fritley

fritley New Member

Thank you both very much!

• Friendly Friendly x 1