Monthly bonus claim blocks

Discussion in 'Issues & Reports' started by Coyote, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Coyote

Coyote New Member

Hi,

I don´t know when monthly bonus claim blocks become available for me: first day of month or day of the month I a bought rank... But anyways I didn´t receive these bonus blocks yet... At least I didn´t noticed incoming blocks.

Thx

2. DKKitty

DKKitty Meowderator Staff Member Moderator

it doesn't tell you when this happens, it just silently occurs.

claim blocks that come from purchasing a rank are awarded when the rank is bestowed, and monthly claim block bonuses appear on the first day of every month.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Coyote

Coyote New Member

Thx DKKitty for your explanation!
    I just made some calcs here and I'm certain that didn't receive bonus claim blocks on the turn of the month (september to october). Don't know if there is some kind of log for this.

4. DKKitty

not one that mods can access, but I'll ask an administrator to have a look into it

• Like Like x 1
  5. DKKitty

So it seems that the only "accepted" answer I can find right now is that the great and almighty lag demons are the ones responsible for dodgy claim block numbers.

However the donor rank bonus blocks, I think they get awarded slightly differently to the rest of the blocks as its a set amount per 30 days and not time based. I will still look into this further, Im not sure what can actually be done at this point, but I endeavour to bring you some kind of answer regardless

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. DKKitty

UPDATE:

- Owner of server will personally look into the issue this weekend,

- Admins are aware and will be able to refund you any that you are owed in the meantime,

- Depending on outcome of the Owner's investigations this weekend, we may implement a new system for receiving the donor monthly bonus blocks.

If you would like to, send a discord message to the Admin MelonMarauda, He is personally aware of your case and will be able to reinstate your blocks for you,
    I apologise for any inconveniences you may have been caused during this period, and I hope that (although not an immediate solution) this has been helpful to you.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Coyote

Coyote New Member

Thx DKKitty for your effort!

On the last turn of the month (oct to nov) I didn´t receive these bonus claim blocks over again. Just received some blocks for voting in 1st of the month. Hoping Owner to have some idea and this could be solved.

Thx again!

• Like Like x 1
  8. DKKitty

Thanks Coyote,

It seems our quick fix didn't work then xD
    I'll notify the admins again