Need help with a previous purchase

Discussion in 'Issues & Reports' started by Ummmmbro, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Ummmmbro

Ummmmbro New Member

Hey guys, I hate to bother you but I have a question in regards to a payment I made months ago. I had bought a large number of claim blocks for blue world. However, after doing so my computer went under and I had to stop playing Minecraft for a while until I got a new one. I rejoined on the red server (mainly because I forgot about this purchase) and started building on it. Now, I was wondering if I could transfer those from blue world to red world. I mean, if I had earned them on blue world, I would understand if you said no. But I didn't, I bought these with my money, I can even paste the receipt front my email if you'd like.

These were not earned they were bought, and now 30$ of claim blocks are just sitting around on a world that I do not play on anymore. So if there is anyway we can get those transferred, that'd be awesome. Thank you for your time.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Capsi

Capsi Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Admins are looking into whether this can be done or not and will get back to you

3. Cow_King94

Cow_King94 Member

You could remove his Blue world claim blocks then give him free claim blocks on Red world?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Capsi

Capsi Moderator Staff Member Moderator

resolved