Permanent Ban For X-ray and Didn't Even Know!

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by pixelface713, Jul 11, 2018.

1. pixelface713

pixelface713 New Member

I was playing on applecraft, an awesome server that i just got hooked on and right when i was mining my sister accidentally knocked over my PC causing it to crash and right when I rebooted it and logged on to applecraft it said you are permanently banned for X-ray hacking by tunny13. Right before my PC crashed I saw that tunny13 sent me a message saying pixelface713 and I was responding with yeah but didn't have enough time to respond.
    I admit to having an X-ray resource pack but i didn't know you could get banned for it. It was my first
    time using it and I'm glad I got banned because it means that applecraft is doing a good job and it teaches me to not make this mistake again. My only wish is to undo what I have done because I love this server and want to play on it. Just after a few days playing on it you can really see how developed it is.

In game name: pixelface713
    Ban date: 7/11/2018
    Ban reason: Xray
    Moderator: tunny13

From,
    pixelface713

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. SilverSasak3

SilverSasak3 Kelp Captain Staff Member Moderator

3. Tunny

Tunny Member Staff Member Admin

Hello, i am tunny the mod who banned you, I applaud your honesty its truly nice to see when people are honest, admit and own up to what that have done and thank you for taking your time to appeal and because of the honesty you have shown here I am going to give you a second chance, and I will reduce your ban to 7 days.

This does have certain conditions, however. Please remove your Xray resource pack and other hacks / unfair advantages you have installed on your game, also please note that if you are caught X-raying again on applecraft you will be permanently banned and will not get another chance.

So, in short, Don't fuckup again;) and we will be looking forward to seeing you in 7 days :D
    Tunny-

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. pixelface713

pixelface713 New Member

Thank you very much. I'm glad you guys have good quick response to hackers and cheaters.
    I like your fair system.