PvP? and challenges

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Soccer, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Soccer

Soccer New Member

I wanna get the thread started by saying that i love the server overall, but to me i feel its missing 2 more things. I would like to see a pvp arena or something based on pvp. Cause im grinding gear out and i would like to use it in some pvp action. Now challenges would be fun because if you run out of things to do you can complete challenges to earn rewards, idk if there is a challenge system or not. Sorry if these things are implemented i am fairly new.

2. DKKitty

DKKitty Felis Modus Staff Member Moderator

Most towns have a pvp arena you can use, some even have traps and pitfalls etc.
    We also occasionally hold pvp competitions.
    As you probably know pvp is enabled outside of claimed areas, and also permitted inside titan pvp arenas with the correct /setflags.
    Unfortunately for you you just missed a large pvp event we held when the nether reset, but undoubtedly there will be another at some point.

If you want to pvp with people in the meantime, just ask in chat and find a buddy to fight with and then either do so outside of a claim or inside an arena :)

3. Jayscott

Jayscott New Member

We used to have a PVP arena with a warp at spawn, and I think we should have it back again, just makes it known to people rather than having to ask in chat or go to a town.

4. Soccer

Soccer New Member

I agree with that. It would be cool to have a pvp arena

5. ze persone

ze persone Member

I would love to build a PvP arena. I've even got a great idea for a redstone thingy for it!