[Red] Random warp

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Falcon_Flight_XL, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Falcon_Flight_XL

Falcon_Flight_XL New Member

I feel like the random warp in the red world is flawed. I used the random warp many times to find and loot ocean structures and I believe that the random warp teleports me within a 5k block radius of 0,0 square. This is very small considering that red world is 100k blocks square. I suggest making the random warp have an equal chance of teleporting players anywhere in the world.

Feel free to correct me.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. MelonMarauda

MelonMarauda Mel Staff Member Admin

I don't believe it would be a great idea to expand the RTP to cover the whole map. Not only would we be constantly loading new chunks because we flung another player off into a previously unloaded area but those more dedicated players who built their bases far off into the wilderness to stay away from noobs will have them knocking on the door 24/7. Yes the inner area will become a wasteland of destruction somewhat similar to a nuclear wasteland but most of the time if you spend a little bit traveling away from spawn you'll find a nice chill area to call your own.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Falcon_Flight_XL

Falcon_Flight_XL New Member

The world's quite large, so I highly doubt that players who base far out from spawn will be bothered by other players.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. Garrieth

Garrieth New Member

I like the way it is. Gives incentive to actually take time and walk out if you dont wanna be with other people.