"Spawning Cancelled"

Discussion in 'Issues & Reports' started by Rob, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Rob

Rob Member

So... weird thing that may be a symptom of a bigger problem. Thought I'd mention it just in case...

This is all in Red.

I tried to go to spawn and was hit by a phantom (taking damage) between entering the command and tping. The tp was cancelled with the message "Spawning Cancelled"

Then the message was repeated any there was any input into the game. I mean anything. Moving, looking, switching items in my hands, typing, jumping, any input into the game resulted in the action I was trying to take AND the message again.

Relogging didn't clear it.
    Relogging to the launcher didn't clear it.
    Only tping to spawn cleared it.

Seems to be gone, so I'm not asking for anything. Just thought I'd post it so it was known.
    Cheers,
    DadBoss

2. Rushbin

Rushbin The Server Bum Staff Member Moderator

If you type in /spawn again, when you aren't moving or anything, then it should fix it

3. Rob

Rob Member

yeah, that's the only thing that worked. Does anyone know why it's doing it? Does it matter?

4. Rushbin

Rushbin The Server Bum Staff Member Moderator

If you move while trying to go to spawn it cancels your request, however I'm assuming it "tries again" but not actually, like it only keeps saying the message. It doesn't really matter if you do /spawn while not moving lol.

• Like Like x 1
  5. MelonMarauda

MelonMarauda Mel Staff Member Admin

It has been an issue since day 1 of Red and unfortunately we have not been able to find the exact cause of the issue to resolve it. As we already have established it should be fixed by doing /spawn again. I think the biggest thing is not to panic. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Like Like x 1