ThaCrash keeps muting me for no reason.

Discussion in 'Issues & Reports' started by Ton, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Ton

Ton New Member

This excuse of a moderator @ThaCrash keeps muting me for no reason whatsoever, maybe because he feels that this rule right here: "1b) Advertisements for in game shops or Towns are allowed but the advertisement must not flood the chat or appear more than once per page of text."
    Does not apply to him and he feels that it needs to be 2 minutes, Or he's doing this because i'm Tonvald?
    I suggest next time you test if your moderators know the rules, put your pet in his place.

@applebranch @Addeve @Pazo @Tunny @SpannaBanana

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Ton

Ton New Member

It is because i was advertising my shop, i was doing correctly cause i remember a mode saying everytime he stretches the chat (With T), he is not supposed to see it.
    And i was doing so, but ThaCrash was not having it and told me that i need to do it every 2 minutes. (Clearly trying to render that rule useless)

3. applebranch

applebranch Owner Staff Member Owner

Hi @Ton

We've changed the shop advertisement to read:

1b) Advertisements for in game shops or towns are allowed, but the advertisement must completely disappear from chat (no longer visible by opening chat and scrolling all the way to the top) before you can post again.

• Like Like x 2