Thanks

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by berkrattler99, May 18, 2018 at 1:43 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. berkrattler99

berkrattler99 New Member

berkrattler99
    5/17/18
    This specific time was listed as grief, but as we're all well aware it was being an overall garbage human that got me banned.
    CapiscumEagle I believe their name is.

So to start off I am well aware this is a perm ban so this inst so much as an appeal as that is no longer an option but an apology. The problem with the word sorry is it's too lenient. To be in a position where the word needs to be said means something you have to feel remorseful over must have been done. In this case its not just one act but multiple. I thought for a while I could get away with it because to me mods posed no "real" authority. Turns out that's wrong. Trust me, I knew that but it just never made so complete sense to me as to why I was being ruled over by a couple 20 year old in a kids game, except for a few times; when your the one on the losing end. I was and am well aware of the trouble I caused. Cap asked me why I can't follow rules and I didn't quite know an answer at the time but I think its simply because I didn't want to. As previously stated I didn't feel the power of the mods until it was too late. "Warnings" don't really do it for me because a warning isn't a punishment, its a caution. It never carried the same weight with me as it it did to other players.

Not sure why I'm still writing but the truth is I just wanted to say thanks. I've never done this with another server, but I feel like this one deserves it (and no I'm not being nice cause I got banned). Truth is I just wanted to say thanks for the good times and sorry for ruining them. Now, being placed on the losing end it has fully come to my attention how I have made others feel with my insentient negative behavior. And no, it is not fun. But that's the way the cookie crumbles I guess. Especially when you beat the living shit out of that cookie, which is pretty much what I did. This cookie is no longer existent. Looking back on if I could change anything I probably wouldn't have mined out that huge area to build a house because now that has been rendered as useless. In all seriousness though I definitely, as much as it pains me to say, would have followed that whole golden rule thing, ya know, treat others how you want to be treated. Because if this is how I made other players feel, then I genuinely owe an apology to them. By the way, in my shop, if it still exists, there was a donation bin I set up and the goods were meant to be distributed to Newbies and Henry did donate some pretty cool loot and I'd hate if that went nowhere. So I get i'm in no position to ask for favors but that would be nice if you guys could do that.

Putting the whole jerk/loudmouth berk persona aside, I just wanted to say that I genuinely looked forward everyday to playing with you guys and I wish you the best. Thanks to relafount for talking to me the other day, that was super nice. No, bav you do not have a neck beard, and thanks Flame Star for being super nice and cool as well. Thanks Harbinger for the incredible relationship advice and hopefully someday female contact will be made :) Thanks Tar and Hero for the laughs and even you albasant. Marie you were cool as well as thoroughly confusing. Welp, I guess it's time for me to pay the troll toll, so I wish you all the best. Bye and thank you.

2. Bav_man

Bav_man Moderator Staff Member Moderator

3. Capsi

Capsi Moderator Staff Member Moderator

You seem like a decent person. I personally don't really give a shit about chat trolling, so long as you're not crossing a line, going after someone with the intent to make them cry or ranting off hate speech in chat.
    Griefing is a bit more of a serious issue though and it is fairly black and white. You shouldn't be touching what doesn't belong to you. It baffles me when players can't get that fairly simple concept through their heads.
    That being said, I'm reducing your ban to 5 days. Whether you choose to come back is entirely up to you - you'll be on thin ice, the next occurrence of you intentionally griefing/raiding will be a 100% permanent ban.

Thanks.

4. Dumericuse

Dumericuse Moderator Moderator

I only have one real thing to add. Our staff team aren’t all 20 somethings. I haven’t been for more than a decade. ;)

5. DKKitty

DKKitty Felis Modus Staff Member Moderator

Most of our staff are either 8 like rose or 60 like capsi, don't judge ;)

6. Capsi

Capsi Moderator Staff Member Moderator

On review we found even more cases of griefing and raiding. Nearly every item in your possession excluding basic building blocks was stolen.
    We've upscaled this to a permanent ban.

Thanks.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.