Titan Vote Rank vs Offline Voting

Discussion in 'Issues & Reports' started by ITSLaKaylee, Jan 12, 2018.

1. ITSLaKaylee

ITSLaKaylee The one who fell off the planet. Staff Member Moderator

Not sure why this happens, I think it mostly occurs if I voted while offline for some reason, but I'll log back in and see that my /vr claim rewards says my rewards are all normal... i.e.: 1 diamond, 10 levels etc. instead of the TITAN rank 5 diamonds and 30 levels.

It's no big deal but it is a glitch that I figured I'd report to my fav admin team.

Screen Shot 2017-12-20 at 7.45.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-12 at 12.48.30 PM.png

Here are two times that have happened in the past 2 weeks. One was claiming rewards today from voting last night and the other was from about 2 weeks ago.

Cheers!

2. Considious

Considious New Member

At least your offline voting works. mine doesnt. lol. I tried on 2 accounts, it just doesnt register at all if its not logged in.

3. ITSLaKaylee

That sucks, although I wouldn't really call what this is "working" given that like you I've played so long that my individual votes have no power. It's all about the rewards.

4. Considious

Considious New Member

Thats a fair point. lol. I worded that poorly. lol. resetting my sleep cycle so my brain isnt working the best.

on low level accounts, i would be happy about getting that for alts. so theres less spam and i could just login and collect, instead of being kind of spammy at times. thats assuming however that like the melon pets and eggs and things work. and rankups while offline. which i am guessing they probably dont if this doesnt work.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ITSLaKaylee

Bumping so that this doesn't get lost in the new posts because it would be nice to get this fixed.

6. MelonMarauda

MelonMarauda Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Yeah so if you vote offline it will always be default rewards, not ranked ones. This has been a glitch for over a year now I think.

7. ITSLaKaylee

That's news to me. Makes it difficult because I can't always be online every day but I do want to vote to support the server. I guess there's no reason to believe this will ever be fixed then?

8. Considious

Considious New Member

if its been like this over a year, probably not. im sure theres a good reason for it, because a lot of servers offline voting doesnt work at all. so im sure its something with how things are connecting up somewhere.

9. ITSLaKaylee

Yah, I don't want to make a huge deal about it it just kinda sucks because a huge part of buying the rank is to get use of the voting perks. But oh well... c'est la vie.