Treefaunt

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Treefaunt, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Treefaunt

Treefaunt New Member

Hey all!
    I've been on the server now for a little over a month and have decided that I am here to stay. I've only been playing MC for about 6 months but am already hooked!

IGN: Treefaunt
    Hobbies: Coding, Photography, Graphic Arts Crytpocurrencies and Website design.
    Fave thing to do in MC: Sack Ocean monuments as quick as possible with the least amount of gear/enchants. I'm up to 4 so far on this server since mid-march!

I'm currently building my main base at (60k, 0) if anyone wants to stop and check it out! I will post pictures once it is more complete.

This is the first server I have ever played on and will probably be the last. I usually stick with things after I have started them. So far everyone has been very helpful with any questions I have had and the Helpers/Mods are fantastic.

Hope to see you all on the server!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. TheAncapGent

TheAncapGent Active Member

Welcome to AC. :D

I'm a crypto-dude as well, but not a day trader - I only have a handful of different cryptos in my portfolio. What are your perspectives on BTC? Personally, I believe it will moon. :D

Looking forward to see your base screenshots.

3. Treefaunt

Treefaunt New Member

Thanks AncapGent!
    I'm hodling some BTC and BTCash but I've always been heavy into ETH. I've done some Solidity programming and messed around with my own token. All I can say is that the time to buy is now : )

And BTW for anyone interested there has been 3 sponge rooms in 3 of the ocean monuments I've taken down so far. I was more than psyched!

• Like Like x 2
  4. TheAncapGent

TheAncapGent Active Member

I'm a HODL'er myself as well.
    I have all of my forked BTC wannabes still, and ofc my BTC. Then I also have some Decred and Incents. That's basically my portfolio.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Chakii

Chakii Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hey Treefaunt, nice to meet ya. Glad to see you are enjoying yourself and i hope it stays that way. Would love to check out your base at some point, i love checking out other ppl's builds for some inspiration (and how to copy them obviously). :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Treefaunt

Treefaunt New Member

Part one should be done soon! I always keep making things more and more elaborate as it goes up, so my builds end up taking weeks :cool: