Two issues im running into

Discussion in 'Issues & Reports' started by Reaper_san21, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Reaper_san21

Reaper_san21 New Member

First and the one bothering me most is my character is not getting full of food, this means I'm not healing and its kind of an issue since I do a lot of cave diving.

the second issue I'm running into is that I donated enough to receive the Elite ranking and I'm still listed as a Player ranking.

2. Inkyyy

Inkyyy New Member

About the food issue, you may experience some more lag depending on which server you use, as in my case, blue server players have more issues lag eating then red players. If you need to fix this issue, maybe try getting steak. Its one of the less laggy food items that I have found, and when you finish eating it, it replenishes a lot of your food bars. If you need food in Either world, contact me in game or on the Applecraft Discord. I am happy to provide food for new players. Discord = inky#7109 Username: Inkyyy

And as for the elite problem, you usually have to wait about 15 minutes before the transaction comes through. If you have waited that long and nothing has happened still, message a staff member in game for help. I'm not sure of many others solutions, and I'm sorry for that. Hope this helps! -Inky

• Like Like x 1
  3. Reaper_san21

Reaper_san21 New Member

yeah I found out about the food lag issue, and I figured out what the issue was with the title thing.
    Thank you for the post

4. Sir Edrick

Sir Edrick Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Thanks inky