Unban me, i was banned for x-ray :3

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Purple Toki, Aug 9, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Purple Toki

Purple Toki New Member

In-game name: puprle_toki
    Ban date: 09.08.2018 / August 9 2018
    Ban reason (if known): X-ray
    Moderator who banned (if known): asteriums
    Comments/explanation: that is the part where i need to beg for merci, right? ;p

Plz unban me, i wanted to have a quick start in this world, i did not want to hurt anyone, that was for greater good :3

2. asteriums

asteriums New Member

hey there! thank you for taking the time to make an appeal & explaining why you xray-ed. while i do appreciate that you owned up to this, the nature of your appeal - which appears to me as both too casual & as though you're making a demand - makes me feel that you do not fully understand that what you did was wrong. this appeal does not strike me as sincere nor apologetic for your mistake.

however, i will be giving you one more chance & reducing your ban to 7 days. in that time, please remove any and all xray mods/resource packs/hacks that you have. if you are caught xraying again, it will be a permanent ban this time.

& if you should get punished for breaking the rules again, show a little sincerity & apologize. instead of asking to have the punishment lifted immediately.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. Purple Toki

Purple Toki New Member

I know that it rude to ask for unban, but can i be unbanned just for sunday (it is weekend and the only time when i can play a lot) and than be banned for remaining 4 days of my ban, i really want to play on the greatest survival server :3

If that is not allowed, it is fine, next time i will think twice when deside to use hacks ;3

4. asteriums

asteriums New Member

no can do. you gotta serve the remaining days of your ban. :p

5. Purple Toki

Purple Toki New Member

thank you any way ༼ಢ_ಢ༽