Vote Problems

Discussion in 'Issues & Reports' started by Preheatedmeat, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Preheatedmeat

Preheatedmeat New Member

Hi, so my vote wasn't counted earlier today, so was yesterday, and Im just wondering if it's something wrong with the system or if it's just me. If it is indeed something wrong with the system, then please have a fix for it. I needa open my shop guys, running low in diamonds here :(

2. Capsi

Capsi Moderator Staff Member Moderator

There are 2 factors that generally contribute to votes not counting:
    • Occasionally the voting plugin chucks a fit and goes down - we attempt to get it back up and running whenever we notice this however any and all votes whilst the plugin is down will not register.
    • Occasionally 1 (or more) of the voting sites are down - this is an issue on their end and beyond our control.
    To err on the side of caution, I would wait until you see another player make a successful vote before attempting to vote yourself

3. Preheatedmeat

Preheatedmeat New Member

well, the server is not registering all 3 of the voting site, so maybe it's safe to assume its a problem from the plugin and/or server itself? Well in anycase i hope it gets fixed right away. Im just a couple of votes to masterrank and i really wanna try the new shop on red ;)

4. Capsi

Capsi Moderator Staff Member Moderator

That would fit with the first issue that I described - If you notice that all 3 vote sites did not return a vote, notify a moderator and they can attempt to get the plugin back up and working

If you are particularly concerned about your votes not going through, see my last statement; wait until you see another player vote to validate that voting is up and operational

Unfortunately the plugin is a tad volatile

5. Preheatedmeat

Preheatedmeat New Member

alright now I'll keep an eye out. thanks for the help