Vote rewards

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Liounax, Aug 11, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Liounax

Liounax New Member

Greetings people who read this~

Soo I was wondering if it is possible to get/use a command to view the possible vote rewards?
    Because for a while I thought the only rewards were diamonds, levels & ingame /balance. However, a couple of days ago I saw someone getting diamond armor from their vote, or even mob spawners! I'm also wondering if these vote rewards are only for store bought ranks like the 5 diamonds reward, 30 levels etc.

Cyaa~
    Liounax

2. Zero_83

Zero_83 Unoffical Cat of the Server Staff Member Moderator

You can only use /vr rewards or /vrewards in blue world to see the vote rewards that are there for that month. It's not able to be used in red just yet (that I know of...because I tried myself).

However the armor, diamonds, and mob spawners (ect) are bought rank vote rewards. Just check out the store and you'll be able to see what each bought rank can earn when voting.

3. Rushbin

Rushbin The Server Bum Staff Member Moderator

We actually got a new vote plugin so that we can vote on both blue and red, so /vr rewards unfortunately doesn't work anymore, not that I know of. I can try to experiment with the vote commands however, as well as ask around, to see if there is a way to see the possible vote rewards once again.