Friendly 90 10
Useful 31 3
Optimistic 62 9
Creative 12 10

Share This Page

applebranch

Owner, Female, from 'Straya

Staff Member Owner

FYI the best way to contact me is to send me a PM through the website. Sep 8, 2016

applebranch was last seen:
Nov 12, 2019 at 12:48 AM
    1. DanTheLlama
      DanTheLlama
      Can you please add the ability to sell stuff for iron nuggets I wanna sell stuff for a very cheap price
    2. soapy_butter
      soapy_butter
      Can you please enable elytra in purple because it’s really hard to get around
    3. Hammerroids
      Hammerroids
      Hey Apple. I need some help restoring the unlimited sethomes purchase in game. Thanks!
    4. Contra_Banned
      Contra_Banned
      Apple, I posted a message to the forum about reclaiming some benefit from my OG donor rank. Addeve @ed you with the post. I doubt you remember, but I bought mid level donor rank, and stopped playing around the time of your first big reset. Curious if I could get some credit for my previous support. If not, I understand. It's been a few years. Either way, keep up the good work :D
    5. Noahcooper1
      Noahcooper1
      Hey apple, I sent you an email. Please read it. I dont know if you had gotten it.
      1. Jbloomer92 likes this.
    6. Tiny_Tom
      Tiny_Tom
      hi its tiny tom i have just been banned on the server by jbloomer they say they have proof that i was using xray because of the way i was mining they did not Evan give me chance to say what was going on b4 the banned me i just got the unbreakable pic wit eff 6 and i was mining at br lvl in no particula order the tp'ed to me said this looks like xray and banned i did not Evan get chance to say what was going on
      1. MelonMarauda
        MelonMarauda
        Please use the ban appeals section of the forum to post an appeal and have the situation reviewed properly.
        May 11, 2018
    7. Hammerroids
      Hammerroids
      Hey apple! When you have time, could you take a look at this claimblocks thing that messed up? Sent you a PM about it.
    8. StarxScream
      StarxScream
      Hey Applebranch, I've spent a lot of time building my base on Applecraft. I've been playing on that server for a little over a year and my entire castle that I built with a friend is in the Blue World. Is there any way I can have the world download so I can keep it before everything is transferred to Purple world? I can't use Schematica to transfer my build to Purple I already saw that option.
      1. DustinUSMC
        DustinUSMC
        There is already going to be a world download for everyone once it's removed in January.
        Dec 6, 2017
      2. StarxScream
        StarxScream
        Where is that going to be available?
        Dec 6, 2017
      3. DustinUSMC
        DustinUSMC
        It'll be on the forums.
        Dec 6, 2017
    9. Noahcooper1
      Noahcooper1
      am i going to be unbanned? did lav get demoted cause of mod abuse?
      1: lav bans me out of rage.
      2: lav gets demoted the day later.
      3: will i stay banned?
    10. ZenPapa
      ZenPapa
      Hi apple, I need help. I can't get on applecraft, when i press join server it says that the network is unreachable. Can you help?
    11. dragonsbell
      dragonsbell
      i was wondering if its ok to have a confederate flag banner on the server please get back to me thanks
    12. Chathuranga
      Chathuranga
      I've purchased ELITE RANK and it doesn't work, something wrong on it. my username is Chathuranga. kindly take a look.
    13. dragonsbell
      dragonsbell
      hi i would like someone to read my ban appel
    14. MasterPostal
      MasterPostal
      hello you can unban me I put my appleal, but I cant get I dont know how
    15. Alternative Facts
      Alternative Facts
      I don't know if you've seen my most recent forums post. I would greatly appreciate any help you can give when you're free of course :P
    16. ZenPapa
      ZenPapa
      Can you update the server to 1.12.1? I can't get on because the server is 'outdated'.
    17. ZenPapa
      ZenPapa
      Suggestion: I think that all mythicals should be able to have hats or /back or something like that. I think this because us mythicals have been on the server for a long time and that we should be rewarded for it.
    18. Mat Cauthon
      Mat Cauthon
      Suggestion: Update the vote link websites to reflect that Applecraft is now on 1.12. When I joined this server, I did so from seeing one of those vote things, and would not have joined if it had not been the most recent update.
    19. Dakaina
      Dakaina
      Question : How long will the limited edition items be for sale ? I can buy it next week but I'm wondering if they're still for sale than.
    20. Exision
      Exision
      I wanna buy rank
      1. UniquePuddle likes this.
  • About

Minecraft Username:
    applebranch
Minecraft Avatar by MineCog