A New Wilderness

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Inky, May 21, 2019.

?

Good Idea or Not? (Vote After Read)

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  1. Inky

Inky New Member

I've seen many forum posts about removing TP from wilderness, and honestly, I don't think its a bad idea. but i think Wilderness should stay the same, and we should have a different server setup for this. No TP, no /sethome, keepinventory off, and a world border of 4000x4000. Melons madness, but simplified. Melons Madness was an amazing world, but it lacked a few things making it pure. Diehard. a server with No Tp, No sethomes, and a spawn area on the ground, and a small area around the spawnpoint with pvp disabled. No rank benefits, scamming's allowed, raiding is allowed, it would be great. Players would learn to build smartly, and with no tps, more secret doors and entrances would be so fun. I've been watching a youtuber called CallMeCarson, who, may i say, is hilarious, but also shows other amazing tactics to be transferred around the world, as using nether portals, tunnels through the end, etc. Having a completely unique server with no plugins at all would be incredibly fun, and would be a challenge for the most hardcore players on the server. Bases would be much easier to find with my suggested 4000x4000 world area, probably even a smaller space, and once dead, you would have to know exactly where your base is, and have to go there from spawn. The one thing spawn should have, if any, is a teleport to the end. I really love this idea, and would like some feedback.

2. MelonMarauda

MelonMarauda Master Teapot

I used to play on such a server, it was dope, having such a small world made the game way more lively. Every week there would be new crazy bases and every other week there would be crazy plots put in place to raid them. There were some groups which organised themselves to always have someone online looking out for people raiding so they could all jump on in a moment's notice, it got pretty crazy fun.

3. Batarian

Batarian Leader Moderator

No wilderness

• Like Like x 1
  4. Woody2Minecraft

Woody2Minecraft Active Member

This would be so fun to play on... Not a replacement of wilderness, just an extra world. Beautiful Idea. Basically 2b2t without hacks.

• Like Like x 1
  5. SJ_

SJ_ New Member

I like this idea

6. ShadowDelux

ShadowDelux Moderator Staff Member Moderator

forehead bruh moment