A question about rares and the Gateway to Heart

Discussion in 'Issues & Reports' started by Archaios, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Archaios

Archaios New Member

Hello i had recently got my hands into the Gateway to Heart and without knowing how it works and what it does i had put it on my action bar and right clicked it and it flew away just like an Eye of Ender and after a while of looking around i couldnt find it so i suppose it broke.

Now i doubt that theres a way of getting it back ( i had lost a unbreakable pickaxe which i had bought because ive accidently dropped it into lava due to lag when was dropping unwanted blocks a few months ago)
    but is there a chance for future reference we get a list of what each item does and how it works?

2. MelonMarauda

MelonMarauda Mel Staff Member Admin

It would be nice to have a list, not gonna lie but the best thing to do is ask chat. Also for future reference eating, placing, throwing and well in this case using any special item can result in the item losing its specialness. Most of the effects given by items are given when just holding it, wearing it or hitting things with it.

3. CommanderOtto

CommanderOtto Active Member

anyone know what does Pickup lines of Fleek does? Is it a one time use item?

4. R0B1N0

R0B1N0 New Member

I'm pretty sure it works like the fortune cookie, just right-click it and it will give a pickup line

5. Ben.A

Ben.A New Member

It does work like the fortune cookie. I have both of them.