About a year late but who cares.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Gab, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Gab

Gab New Member

So I'm about a year late but here goes. I joined winter of 17. I used to raid people on blue, not gonna lie. After i got an hour of jailing for griefing though, I stopped for good. During the time leading up to the dragon crate I kept to my own mainly. Before and after the crates were realsed I stopped playing minecraft for about a month. During the crate events I was banned for 15 kin for "Griefing" but what really happened is that I destroyed an end crystal by accident, after trying to shoot a player from the platform. But I digress. After i came back, i was rejuvenated and ready to play some MC. I began building a town that now is nearly ready for citizens. During this time I also finished my base, a hole that went down to bedrock with a rocket in it. Then once I was done, I focused my attention towards my town. Lately, Ive been getting bored but not of the server or even because i have nothing to do. Ive just bewn bored. So i began helping people out with tiny problems that could be easily handeld woth more wisdom of the server, as most players that had the problems were new. And thats where I stand today. Not really an intro i guess, more like a story. Anyways, ive met some great people on ac and i love it. Though some that know me might call me "edgy." Anyways, thats all.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Ben.A

Ben.A New Member

hi PossibleDreamer

3. Gab

Gab New Member

Hi