An apology to the mods on wilderness.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alex Pino, Apr 15, 2019 at 2:50 PM.

1. Alex Pino

Alex Pino New Member

As some of the wilderness players know, there was a whole flame war yesterday between the mods and a small group known as "legion". I did partake in this "war" but I was mainly screwing around. Some things were taken seriously and i didn't realize that the staff would take it as anything more then a joke. I would just like to apologize on my behalf for anything Iv'e said or done. I was just trying to have some fun :c I'm sorry for making you put up with me staff and high ranked players. I hope you can accept this apology for me and my friends of "legion". Thank you.​

• Potato Potato x 1
  2. Mat Cauthon

Mat Cauthon New Member

I think the point where it crosses the line is when you break the /rules. Before that they don't care, and sometimes even enjoy joking around. I seem to remember talk about Nazi's, racial slurs, and more being thrown around, although perhaps not by you or the other person who had all his alts on. I personally wasn't paying enough attention to chat to really care, or notice more than someone spamming, and a lot of people acting immature, neither of which are uncommon.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Alex Pino

Alex Pino New Member

i unlike certain people was not one to throw slurs around or anything i was just joking around and staying in my lane of the rules. We did talk to the person who was making the slurs and had told him to stop because it was unnecessary and inappropriate.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jet

Jet New Member

I agree with Mat, I was online too. It’s funny to a point. Even if it gets a little annoying it’s bearable, until someone breaks one of the rules over it.

5. Alex Pino

Alex Pino New Member

and it was hilarious just got out of hand.