Another shot on my ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Shidoni, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Shidoni

Shidoni New Member

Hi, as you may already know, I have been permanently banned for xraying. Second offence. I did it, I take full responsibility, I really regret doing it, and I have sure learned my lesson, lmao. I think that a permanent ban for a stupid thing u did many months ago is a bit unfair, therefor I'm doing another ban appeal.

You may be wondering why I want to get back so badly, well, that's because I really love the community. I did when I wasn't banned and I still do, even though I'm unable to play anymore. I even bought many things in the store.

There really isn't an excuse for what I did back then, though I'd just like to mention that I really changed. If you'd know me in-real, you'd know that when I used xray in applecraft, was a time were I was extremely stressed out, because of school (dropped out later), I didn't enjoy being at work and I lost my mother due to cancer. All happened in the months April-May. In my previous ban appeal I mentioned that I had a rough time too, but I want to share a bit more of it, so that's why I'm telling you.

Again, going through these things really changed me. I'm a much better person now, and I feel like I deserve one last chance. If I screw it up then, which I know won't happen, you can literally ban me for lifetime and I won't fight it then anymore.

Thank you for your time.

- Shidoni <3

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Murph

Murph Redmin Staff Member Admin

i wouldnt quite say you deserve one last chance and you left out the part where you lied about it
    however ill admit i messed up and forgot to respond to you multiple times and for that im sorry
    so i will give you ONE LAST CHANCE.
    if your found breaking the rules again your out.
    welcome back mate.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Shidoni

Shidoni New Member

I can not thank you enough, Murph <3 I can't wait to log in again

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. Wille

Wille Member

your claim may have expired. just a heads up.