Appeal to shortened sentence

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Wsalmon, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Wsalmon

Wsalmon New Member

In-game name: Wsalmon
    Ban date: 12/1?/19
    Ban reason (if known): X-ray! First off-
    Moderator who banned (if known): Tokkinaut
    Comments/explanation:
    I write in the hopes of a shortened sentence. I Intentionally used x-ray, being unaware of the server rules & was promptly banned accordingly. This is my first MP Survival experience, & I should have been a little more intuitive about this rule. It's obvious now how this could be used for griefing, and seriously messing with your server's economy. Since then I have read the server rules (A practice I will now forever do before a new server) to prevent any repeat offenses.
    Thank you for the temp ban, instead of the perma-ban, as is within the rules. Regardless of how this is carried out, I look forward to playing on the server again. Cheers ;)

P.S; I spent some time reading through the other ban appeals & holy-wow. What a ride.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
  2. Tokkinaut

Tokkinaut Server Clown Staff Member Moderator

Hiya,

Unfortunately we don’t reduce the length of tempbans.
    Thank you for your honesty though, and thank you for reading the rules. I look forward to seeing you in 6 days :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Wsalmon

Wsalmon New Member

Not a problem. I appreciate staff taking player safety & fairness so seriously.

Makes me as a player feel safer & I look forward to coming back that much more!

• Creative Creative x 1