Applecraft Discord ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Creeperboy185, May 15, 2019.

1. Creeperboy185

Creeperboy185 New Member

In-game name: Creeperboy185
    Ban Date: May 9th, 2019
    Ban Reason: Harassment on another player (on a different Discord)
    Moderator who banned: applebranch
    Comments/Explanation: Disclaimer: I didn't know this will result in a ban in the Applecraft Discord.
    Hey, Apple? How are you? Sorry to disturb you but... I'm banned from the Applecraft Discord. If it may be possible, I would like to be unbanned. I know it's not as easy as me asking for it, but I'll explain what happened (from what I remember, anyway): So I was being a douche to other players (sometimes in the AC Discord and sometimes in another Discord). I was never really asked to stop doing whatever I was doing to get the other people mad at me. If I was asked to stop doing something, I would. Since I wasn't really asked to stop, i didn't know it was seriously offending anyone. The last straw was whenever I had pretty much "cyberbullied" someone (in a channel that "shit-talking" is allowed in), but I didn't know it was considered cyberbullying (not trying to cover up what I did, as I know it was all kinds of messed up). I was having a bad day that day (again, not trying to cover up) so I thought it'd be a good idea (regret it now) to do that to someone so nice to everyone they are around. If I could get a second chance to be back in the Discord, I would behave a lot more and act more respectful toward everyone I meet. I would apologize to everyone I've been a douche bag to. I didn't really break AC Discord rules, but I did what I did and the consequences are me getting banned, which I'm both ok with and upset about it. Upset because I love that Discord. I can meet new players and make new friends and so i can check the chats and communicate with them on there. I am ok with it because I accept the consequences to what I did and it's well deserved. Owning up to what I did, and I am truly sorry for causing so much shit. I can make that change, I hope it's not too late to start acting right and apologizing to everyone I've been a douche to. Whenever you can, please take the time to read this appeal. My fate is in your hands, Apple. Have a nice rest of your day/afternoon/evening
    -Creeperboy185