Applecraft's 3rd Birthday!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by applebranch, Jan 2, 2019.

1. applebranch

applebranch Owner Staff Member Owner

[​IMG]

Hi Applecrafters!

It's Applecraft's THIRD BIRTHDAY! It's hard to believe that Applecraft is three years old already.

To celebrate, I've released a new BIRTHDAY CRATE for the server! It contains some of the best epic items we have had on the server over the last 3 years.

To get a key for the crate you will need to /VOTE! Keys are quite rare, but if you vote every day you will get some great items. The crate will be available for the whole month, so don't worry about missing out. :)

I will also be releasing a special celebratory cosmetic item to all players on the server. This won't happen for another 24 hours though - and everyone will get a chance to collect the item, so don't worry if you're not on the moment it's released!

Love always,
    Applebranch

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. WHYdidyouSHOOT

WHYdidyouSHOOT Member

yeetus

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. stagjeff

stagjeff Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Neat!
    :)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. albasant

albasant Member

Yeah this crate is dope! as of today, me, WhyDidYouShoot, and eternal_sadness did some math and found the average value of the items in the new crate is 51DB! thats really high, watch out for those enderbows and voidwalkers.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. RosesOfRevenge

RosesOfRevenge yee yee Staff Member Moderator

Happy Birthday Applecraft! wooo partay

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Batarian

Batarian Member

I'm from Paraguay.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. PixelPandy

PixelPandy New Member

Yeet! Congratulations Applecraft! Now lets hope there are many more wonderful years to come!~~

8. Vixqn

Vixqn New Member Staff Member

Happy Birthday Applecraft!
    Thank you for a server that all of us can come to after a long day, or spend a whole day on!
    _________________________________________________________________________________

This server has had its share of players, and new ones joining frequently, Its come so far in three years, -but i wasnt there for some of it sorry, but i assume, i mean 280 players!!- and today is definitely a day to celebrate!!

Thank you apple for making this beautiful server, that all of us players can come and enjoy some time on! except all the xrayers those guys r cheats

We love you apple!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. Blookbyrd

Blookbyrd Moderator Moderator

This by far is one of the most Amazing communities that I have come across. Some of the most amazing people and friends and just an amazing family to be a part of! So amazing to see this lasting with the many amazing people who play on applecraft. Happy Birthday AppleCraft!!!

• Like Like x 2
  10. CommanderOtto

CommanderOtto Active Member

Thanks Apple, this is a wonderful community, and that's why I keep coming back, 3 years later.

• Like Like x 2
    • Potato Potato x 1
  11. JABjitsu

JABjitsu New Member

I haven't been around long, but I'm enjoying it and plan on making this a regular part of my minecraft-ing! Congrats on 3 yrs!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Woody2Minecraft

Woody2Minecraft Active Member

I'm glad that Applecraft is still here. Though I don't get on a much as I used to, I can still say AC has the best online community around. A good three years, and many more to come.