Baby Ender Dragon Pet

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Joe Rogan, Sep 20, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Joe Rogan

Joe Rogan New Member

So i bought the baby ender dragon pet off another player and used the token thinking the pet was going to be much more than it is. I think some of the pets should be given more care when it comes to the model, turtle pet looks horrible which i just don't understand when there are turtles in the game, why not just use the model of the turtle rather than making one, same thing with the Baby ender dragon, it's just slapped together black wool and it's super disappointing to see considering there is already a dragon model within the game

Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  2. shystars001

shystars001 New Member

I agree! some of the pets are adorable, and some of them are extremely disappointing and are actually actively avoided.
    No point in having content in the game that people hate.
    Some of the pets should definitely be revamped.
    it's no fun obtaining an item you wish you never had the misfortune of coming across aha

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. moosipea

moosipea New Member

hmm i dont like pets hmmm

4. DiamondLover

DiamondLover Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Tbh I don’t know much about what goes into making the pets but I can agree that the baby enderdragon pet is horrifying lol

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Jiro

Jiro Member

Pets are hard to make, because this is a vanilla server. You can't make custom models without mods. I assume the pets plugin works around that limitation by using armor stands and dyed leather armor parts to try to create those pets. But you obviously can't make them too realistic like that.

That said, I don't see why the turtle pet is like that when the game already has turtles. I guess they were made before 1.13 and the plugin hasn't been updated since then.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Arcolithe

Arcolithe New Member

I specifically bought the baby ender dragon pet because it looks adorable and a cutified version of the real momma.

Perhaps there should be a museum of all the pets so you can see it before you buy it. Maybe an "archives" portal within spawn.