Ban appeal for "xray"

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by JeffStinsons, Oct 8, 2019.

1. JeffStinsons

JeffStinsons New Member

In game name: JeffStinsons
    Ban date: 08/10/2019
    Ban reason: xray - 1 off
    Moderator who banned: AlisHere
    Comments/Explanation:

first of all i want to start this thread by pleading not guilty,
    i have no idea how i can prove my innocence as admins do not wish to check my computer/screenshare etc
    i was mining with a beacon
    i mined atleast a 100x100 area 3 blocks high
    i didnt get more than 50 diamond ores in +/-an hour
    staff claimed that i dug tunnels however i just dug a massive area

if any staff wants to check anything please do as i dont have exploit clients on my pc
    if someone mentions "i wasnt xraying" :
    when alishere msged me i knew something was up i thought it was cause i killed someones dog but then s/he said "mining" with inverted commas so yeah my mind jumped to the worst.

i have never used an exploited client on this server or on any other server

thank you

2. Ali <3

Ali <3 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hello JeffStinsons,
    Very sorry for the slightly delayed response, I have been busy gathering evidence to answer your cries. I would like to mention that, in the latter images, once you xrayed, you covered them mines by haste mining around them so some screenshots may be unclear, however, I tried to highlight the barrier of the walls before you cleared the area around your xrayed veins. Myself and an admin studied your mining for a very long time; over days to make certain our accusation remains fair.
    [​IMG]
    This screenshot clearly shows you mine straight down and get a diamond vein, as highlighted by the red line to show your path and circle to show where the vein was.
    [​IMG]
    This diamond vein was completely hidden by stone.
    [​IMG]
    This stripmine-looking tunnel conveniently turned into a diamond vein.
    [​IMG]
    In this screenshot, there was a cave tunnel, of which you mined into the cave floor, nabbed the diamond vein then mined the area away with your haste beacon.
    [​IMG]
    Here, I'd like to point out how you skirted the walls until you came face to face with a diamond vein. At which point you went back on yourself and mined forward clearing a large area until you hit the vein.
    [​IMG]
    Similar scenario here as to the one above.
    [​IMG]
    Here, while the vein is visible from the other side, you went straight for the vein through the wall.
    [​IMG]
    Finally, a diamond vein that you barely covered up, showing you clearly heading for the diamond vein visible here.

Overall, it was clear this wasn't legit mining and the admin and myself came to the conclusion you were xraying. As this was your first offence, you received a 7 day temporary ban. After the week is over, please remove any pack or client you have when you return. Also a reminder that if this occurs again you will receive a permanent ban.

~ Ali

3. JeffStinsons

JeffStinsons New Member

Thank you for your response.

I did not strip mine.

The only tunnel that I dug straight down is the one on top of the beacon. I did not strip mine once. The first three pictures you showed are not my tunnels. The ones that are in caves are inevitable. If I find a cave I'm obviously going to explore the cave.

Please check who dug the strip mines in pics 1,2,3 as I was not the one to dig up those diamonds.

I am always open to a teamviewer / discord search.

Kindly consider removing my offense as if another misunderstanding like this happens I will be permanently banned.

About going back to myself on pic 6, I was mining randomly, I have no idea where the diamonds are, if I had xray I would just mine the diamonds.

IF I was using xray, I certainly wouldn't be typing in chat and bragging about how effective haste mining is.

I rest my case, this is a misunderstanding as I have never cheated on any minecraft server.

Please check as the first 3 pics are not a result of my own mines.

Thanks

4. Ali <3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Weirdly, these identically match your ign of: JeffStinsons.

We took into account that it could be "luck" but the fact you went directly for every diamond vein in the area, and not the plentiful amounts of empty areas clearly showed your use of xray.

~ Ali

5. JeffStinsons

JeffStinsons New Member

As you can see I've mined pretty far away to find that diamond. When I get bored i just fucking change direction, you should show the diamonds in the area that i missed. i never cheated on minecraft and never will, this is a disgrace that a ban can be issued by such shallow "evidence". Direct evidence would be freezing the player and screensharing my files like normal servers do but since this server has such great protocols and since all the staff are former juries and lawyers i get banned. Tbh i forgot that i mined before but this is bullshit...

6. Ali <3

I watched you mine one of these three screenshots so there's clearly been a forgotten time that you mined, apologies for confusing you but you did mine them, logs don't lie. Mods are trained to notice the many ways that people may try to hide their use of hacking and we dont take banning people light-heartedly; we are thorough and fair.

~ Ali