Ban Appeal For xraying but i was not.

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Purple Anarchy, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Purple Anarchy

Purple Anarchy New Member

In-game name: Purple_Anarchy
    Ban date: 2/12/2020
    Ban reason (if known): Xraying (1st Offence)
    Moderator who banned (if known): SJStoby
    Comments/explanation: i was convicted of exraying but i was streaming at the time and not only was i not xraying but i was using the minecraft default launcher with no hacked clients you can look at my stream real and see the stream where i was "hacking" @Purple_Anarchy_twitch which proves i was not hacking at all and after the 5 days i have left i will be making youtube content on this server at Purple Anarchy on youtube and i will probably upload my stream so others can see as well i feel i was wrongly punished and that it was unjust and hope that this will be resolved and i can form a community around AppleMc with many friends and other content creators thank you for reading my whole appeal and have a great one mod.

~sincerely Purple Anarchy <3

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
  2. DWoodhouse

DWoodhouse New Member

"No videos found." when I visit your twitch

3. SJ_

SJ_ Probably Sleeping Staff Member Moderator

Yo, I watched u for a while before banning along with like 3 others and u weren't banned for digging straight up and finding diamonds.
    [​IMG]
    Here we see you mining straight forward for a few thousand blocks until mysteriously digging down to find unexposed diamonds with no indication.
    [​IMG]
    Here is another example of you stumbling into unexposed diamond ore after mining straight without deviation for hundreds of blocks
    [​IMG]
    Yet another example of you mining completely off track to get to unexposed diamond ore at least 5 blocks below the surface
    [​IMG]
    here again, we see you digging out unexposed diamonds
    [​IMG]
    and again
    [​IMG]
    and again (this one is a double hit where u found one maybe legit and kept mining to get the other unexposed vein below)
    [​IMG]
    and another where u tried to hide it by doing another hole when u haven't done that at any other point in the mine
    [​IMG]
    and another

I would continue with but unfortunately, I'm bored as hell. I think u got the point. PS this is only 5 pages of ur 47 pages of sketchy ass diamond mines.
    [​IMG]
    also here's ur twitch account

• Winner Winner x 1