Ban Appeal - tachyonic_

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by tachyonic, Apr 16, 2019 at 8:33 PM.

1. tachyonic

tachyonic New Member

In-game name: tachyonic_
    Ban date: 4/16/2019
    Ban reason (if known): Fly
    Moderator who banned (if known): CoreLyrixian
    Comments/explanation: Due to playing on my university internet, it can be really tough to open up the elytra. I modified my client to allow me to fly to help with taking off, and was rightfully banned for doing so. I understand the unfair advantage it gave me. I am asking for my permanent ban to be lowered to a temp, however I understand that hacks of any kind are a huge breach of server rules. I love this server and its community and I am hoping that I can be given another chance. Thank you.

• Potato Potato x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. CoreLyrixian

CoreLyrixian Moderator Staff Member Moderator

As stated; you understand that hacking is a huge breach of our rules and yet you chose to do so anyway. Not only were you able to fly from a standing point, you also had ridiculous speed and jump height. You claim to love this community and yet you find it entertaining to knowingly break a couple other of our rules by abusing our claim system to troll and harass other players multiple times.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019 at 5:35 PM
    • Like Like x 1
  3. tachyonic

tachyonic New Member

Not sure where you are getting jump jacks from. Also I messed with one other group, who asked for my help then tp killed me and immediately started taunting me about it. If people like that are representative of the community, which they aren't, then you are right I don’t like the community. My claims were 50 blocks away, and the rule I overlooked was using lava and water together so I could make ugly towers. I didn’t find it entertaining, but making things look ugly is literally the only way to get revenge on players like that. I don’t understand why you are being vague by saying “break a couple other rules” and “troll and harass other players.” It makes me out to sound malicious.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019 at 9:24 PM
    • Potato Potato x 1