ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by JoeCool, May 9, 2019.

?

lol look at this guy, obvious troll.

1. keep him banned, what a nerd amirite fellas?

25.0%
  2. ur appeal socks stay banned u big idot

75.0%
  1. JoeCool

JoeCool New Member

Discord name:Snoopy The Watcher

IGN: GaylordThe2nd

time of ban: 2017 - 2018
    banner: Addeve
    ban reason: Trolling
    Reason I want to be unbanned: before we start, there was an event on discord that got me banned on the dc. I told the mods I would "give' them 200$ if they unbanned me, this was a fake and it was inspired by a YouTube video I found. (By RGA gaming) I don't even have 200$ I just wanted to see how good the mods were, to my surprise I couldn't bait them into accepting the fake 200$ So just want to clear that up. You can ask apple, I contacted her in the dm's right before I did it, secondly.

I was banned in 2017 for being a little toxic oompa loompa. I was using multiple acc's to harass people, ( I think ) I am sorry for it and I really do apologize, I mean no harm to your server and I honestly am really suprised how great it is, especially after my experiment with the mods. I really am sorry for trolling, it will never happen again and really I formally apologize.

I talked to apple about it, for some reason she wanted to unban me without me making an appeal. (She's just that nice an owner.) tho she tried to do the unban, it didn't work because I was banned at a time the ban system was different. And when they changed the ban system it made my unbanning difficult, you might need multiple admins to do stuff just to unban me even if you accept my appeal. it's gonna be difficult I think. So I apologize for that aswell, if I made an appeal sooner it would save you the trouble.

But now, i'm stuck with a permanent IP ban (I'm not too sure if it's an IP ban. But all my accs are banned so if you (do) unban me, it's gonna be tough due to the time of date I was banned. Even the owner herself, couldn't unban me due to technical difficulties which is alarming. I would like to be unbanned and play on the server actively, I like the owner I appreciate the staff, and I appreciate the server.

I feel it would be a wasted opportunity to be stayed banned from it. I'm sorry for my trolling and my misbehavior. Nothing like this will ever happen again. If you want evidence of me contacting apple before I tried to "bribe" the mods to unban me, I will gladly provide it. You can look at the mod 2P's dm's to check the time he was contacted, and you can check mine to see the time I contacted apple before I did my experiment with the mods. -Sincerely Snoopy

2. DKKitty

DKKitty Meowderator Staff Member Moderator

Hello,

your ban has been lifted and you are now free to log in.
    please make sure to read the full rules here on the forums before returning to the server and abide them, as any future transgressions may result in a permanent ban from the server.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation

3. JoeCool

JoeCool New Member

I appreciate it, thank you. Tho i'm still banned on the server somehow.

4. R0B1N0

R0B1N0 Moderator Moderator

Heya Joe!
    Can you send us a screenshot of your screen, when you're trying to log in?

You can send it here or send it to Addeve on discord!
    Thanks!

5. JoeCool

JoeCool New Member

6. DKKitty

DKKitty Meowderator Staff Member Moderator

thank you for the screenshot,

we will get back to you as soon as have fixed the error

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. JoeCool

JoeCool New Member

thank you.

8. Addeve