ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by zarkor, Jun 11, 2019 at 12:35 AM.

1. zarkor

zarkor New Member

In-game name: zarkor
    Ban date: 10 June, 2019
    Ban reason (if known): x ray
    Moderator who banned (if known): mpier
    Comments/explanation:

I just got temp banned for x raying. Just wanted to know why I was seen as xraying as I'm not sure how else to prove myself. Happy that the staff takes the measures it does to prevent xraying but if there's anyway I can prove myself, I'd like to have that chance. Otherwise, I'd be glad to come back in a week.

2. somebodysaid

somebodysaid Moderator Moderator

Hello! I was one of the other mods checking you out so here is the response for your appeal in 6 photo responses.

1. you conveniently changed your strip mining to uncover diamonds then resumed at the same line afterwards.
    2. after walking over some diamonds you turned and went down a y level to diamonds you wouldn't have seen otherwise then went back to your same y level and carried on in the opposite direction.
    3. you conveniently poked over and down diagonally to diamonds that you would have not seen otherwise during your strip mine. the gap above the diamonds is a diorite you mined to expose the diamond ore.
    4. instead of downwards, you did the same thing to expose diamonds diagonally from your strip mine you wouldn't have seen otherwise.
    5. same thing but more horizontal
    6. same final procedure but down again.

Your offense will stand, before you come back please remove all and any texture packs or mods you that would give you an unfair advantage on Applecraft.

-Somebody
    2019-06-11_12.34.59_50.png 2019-06-11_12.36.36_50.png 2019-06-11_12.37.55_50.png 2019-06-11_12.38.03_50.png 2019-06-11_12.38.51_50.png 2019-06-11_12.43.06_50.png

3. zarkor

zarkor New Member

I really don't have much to say except to describe my mining patterns. I always turn at gravel, dig around lava pools and check around ore nodes because they can be attached or a block away. I don't really have much else to say about the rest of the pictures which are really suspicious from an moderator perspective. Thanks for the diligence. Hope to be back again in a week.