Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by seth v hightower, Jun 13, 2019 at 5:22 AM.

1. seth v hightower

seth v hightower New Member

In-game name: dOuOb_YA
    Ban date: 6/12/19
    Ban reason (if known): X-Ray
    Moderator who banned (if known): AnarchicMuse
    Comments/explanation: Hi, I was banned for Xray and I promise you that i do not use Xray. I was playing with my friend RVnomar, and we are in a base together. I joined a few weeks after him on suggestion of this being a good server, and I have been playing for only 2 days. We are actual roommates and we sit next to each other, and he can vouch that i don't use it. i don't even know how to install it, but I am being truthfully honest. I want to get back on and play again, and I know the ban is temporary but I didn't do it and I play honestly, I vote, and it's a fun server. If you can look into it, that would be awesome. Thank you and hope to be on soon again.

• Potato Potato x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. AnarchicMuse

AnarchicMuse Server Insomniac Staff Member Moderator

I'm unable to get on at the moment, but will get to it when I'm on in a few hours.

Thanks,
    Muse

3. AnarchicMuse

AnarchicMuse Server Insomniac Staff Member Moderator

Hello,

Myself and another moderator have looked over the mines and the initial assessment of it being x-ray was incorrect. Ores that looked x-rayed were actually connected to each other by ores that I did not notice. This is my mistake and as of this posting you will be unbanned.

Muse